Cloud-based Law Practice Management
The Mixnet mxCourt application enables attorneys and all members of a law practice to collaborate online.
Create, Share, Approve Matters, Cases among Attorneys, Clients, Courts (currently only offered in Virginia and where available), and Third Parties.
Matter and Case Management consists of the following components:
- Case Information: Create, manage internal cases/matters and share with your law practice, clients, or third parties. Request case numbers from participating courts. Set user access rights. No longer manage or store case information via separate devices e.g. desktop or mobile.
- Documents + Forms: Create or upload case/matter related documents or dynamics case forms off- or online, and set the sharing rights with other registered mxCourt users. Efile case documents/forms with any participating Virginia Court.
- Calendar: Manage and share important court or case dates.
- Communication: Communicate with clients, colleagues, courts, etc. via a single thread communications channel. No longer rely on contact emails spread throughout your inbox. View and share your single contact communications channel.
- Tasks + Notes: Have access to important internal, personal, or inter/intra-colleague case notes or tasks from anywhere at anytime.
- Time + Billing: Keep track of time/rates spent on a case by you and your organization. When the case is completed, submit billing to your clients and enable online payment.
- Contacts: As each case is essentially about a client, mxCourt enables you to make your client part of case management. Manage your frequently changing client's contact information. Share and requests documents/forms online via a secure upload/download channel. Also add other contact types.
If you are an Attorney, Law Practice, or Bar Association in Virginia and would like to sign up for mxCourt Law Practice Management, please contact us now.
Start Managing Your Practice Now