mxCourt for Circuit Court Offices in Virginia
Mixnet was a Exhibitor/Sponsor of the Annual Virginia Court Clerks’ Association
Convention in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
As a Court Office, Attorney, Professional or Citizen register for free online and start creating, sharing, recording/e-recording, accessing the following instruments and documents:
- Land Records
- Wills and Fiduciaries
- Financing Statements
- General Miscellaneous
- Marriage Licenses
- List of Allowances
Why mxCourt for Circuit Court Offices?
This site was truly amazing and so nice to work in. Very user friendly. I wish all Counties would switch.
L. E. in Richmond
1. One application for indexing, e-recording for all instruments and List of Allowances
2. No budget for upfront investment in hardware/software required
3. Integrated e-recording feature for all instruments, thus no third parties (e.g. Simplifile, CSC etc.) required
4. Walk in users are treated the same way as online or e-recording users
5. Integration with the Supreme Court of Virginia Financial Management System (FMS)
6. Remote or local backfile conversion integration feature
7. Remote access to all current/historic indices, plat maps, marriage/death certificates etc.
8. Integration with other local offices: Commissioner of Revenue, GIS, Permit Dept. etc.
9. Citizen friendly, transaction based: Fees only apply if there are transactions
10. Build by and for Virginia's Circuit Courts to be fully integrated and affordable
What are the benefits and why or why not to e-record?
Compare e-recording solutions. Why some are all about separation and others integration.
Are you a Virginia Circuit Court and would like to operate your office via the mxCourt platform? If so, contact Mixnet now so we can schedule an office visit and provide a free demo to you.
Are you a Professional, Bank, Mortgage Company, or Citizen in any of the jurisdictions listed below and would like to efile Land Records, Judgments, Wills and Fiduciaries, Financing Statements, General Miscellaneous, or Marriage Licenses?
Contact us today, so you can start processing court instruments.
Start Processing Instruments Now