Court Case Management
The Case Management module is an integrated part of Mixnet's mxCourt application. Courts, Judges, Attorneys, Third Parties register online and upon account review and approval they have access to Case Management including electronic List of Allowances and/or Circuit Court Instruments or Land Records Management.
Create, Share, Approve Case Documents among Attorneys, Clients, Courts, and Third Parties.
Case Management consists of the following components:
- Case Information: Create, manage internal cases/matters and share within your law practice or organization. Request case numbers from participating courts. Set user access rights. No longer manage or store case information via separate devices e.g. desktop or mobile.
- Documents/Forms: Create or upload case/matter related documents or dynamics case forms off- or online, and set the sharing rights with other registered mxCourt users. Efile case documents/forms with any participating Virginia Court.
- Calendar: Manage and share important court or case dates.
The following Law Practice Management components are an integrated part of Case Management:
- Communication (Law Practice Management): Communicate with clients, colleagues, courts etc. via a single thread communications channel. No longer rely one contact emails spread throughout your inbox. View, share your single contact communications channel.
- Tasks & Notes (Law Practice Management): Have access to important internal, personal or inter or intra-colleague case notes or tasks from anywhere at anytime.
- Time & Billing (Law Practice Management): Keep track of time/rates spent on a case by your and or organization. When the case is completed, submit billing to your clients and enable online payment.
- Clients (Law Practice Management): As each case is essentially about a client. mxCourt enables your to make your client part of case management. Manage your frequent changing client's contact information. Share and requests documents/forms online, via a secure upload/download channel.
Are you a Virginia based Bar Association, Juvenile and Domestic Relations, General District, Circuit Court and would like to sign up for Case and/or Law Practice Management? If so, Contact Mixnet now to enable your Bar Association and it's members and/or Court to work together on cases online.
Start Creating, Managing Cases