Electronic Filing and Recording In Courts
Top 10 Reasons to e-record or efile
- Get it done right the first time.
- Use less space, keep a clean desk.
- Work anywhere, anytime.
- Be efficient without being busy.
- Be intelligently lazy (do less work and be more productive).
- Save trees, staples, clips, ink, toner, stamps, fuel, questions & answers.
- No more printer jams.
- Find it when you need it (not only when you don’t).
- Satisfy your curiosity and yield to the temptation to efile.
- Embrace simplicity.
Top 10 Reasons NOT to e-record or e-file:
- Hunting for important documents adds excitement to an otherwise boring work day.
- Stacking papers on a desk protects it from ultraviolet radiation (plus, shuffling paper around prevents dust from piling up).
- Document clutter and carrying around stacks of documents magnifies your importance.
- Helping a confused boss or coworker to find a document will protect your job, since nobody else will find what they’re looking for.
- Moving heavy piles of paper keeps you in shape.
- If you understood what you were doing, you would be terrified.
- Organization kills your creativity.
- You don't want anyone at work to know what you do.
- You don't embrace simplicity and smart laziness.
- Murphy’s Law of Documents: When you efile a document, you'll know where it is but probably never need it. If you don't efile it, you'll be sure to need it, but never be able to find it.
Compare e-recording solutions and learn about integration versus separation.
The Mixnet mxCourt platform is one solution, one platform for all Circuit Court Instruments. A detailed overview and comparison of mxCourt.
Request an e-recording demo